Highlighted

Re: Submit a complaint?

It's tough to submit a complaint or get help when nobody responds to chats or answers the phone. I'm new to verizon and I'm not impressed. For all of sprint's issues, I was never on hold for 45 min. Nor did I watch an empty chat window for an equal amount of time. 

Hire some more customer service reps. Or maybe make sure the ones you have are actually working. 

Highlighted

in a normal times, Nobody cares anyways, All same story, LONGGGGGGGGGG hold times !!!

Because they have no one working at the call centers.

Good luck.

0 Likes
Highlighted

THEY ONLY KNOW HOW TO ROB PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY, THEY ARE IN THE WRONG BUSINESS.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Novice

You're welcome to work in a germ infested center during a pandemic if you want.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

We certainly don't want you to feel that way, Thieves611. I know holding to get help is less than ideal but we're happy to help you out right here. Please let us know what your specific concerns are, so that we can best assist.

RyanM_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

I had been calling for several weeks ( since the beginning off the pandemic) and after 38 minutes I got a human. Immediately escalated to supervisor. Was offered a $200  credit off an $1100 data plan since I have had to work from home. $900 is still unacceptable. As I was researching ATT plans,I found that ATT is waving overage data charges. Verizon I guess is not. Horrible taking advantage of a long time physician customer.

Will be interesting to see if anyone from Verizon will respond.

Below is from the ATT website.  

Will AT&T waive late fees or data overage charges if I am impacted by COVID-19?

We know that many people are experiencing economic hardships as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.

AT&T is keeping you connected 24/7. As part of this effort, we'll waive:

• Late payment fees for postpaid wireless, home phone, internet, U-verse TV, and DIRECTV.

• Domestic postpaid wireless plan overage charges for data, voice, or text.

Have your user ID and password ready and submit a waiver request submit a waiver request.

Please allow one to two billing cycles to see your credit, if applicable.

This waiver applies to these fees or charges incurred from March 13, 2020, to May 13, 2020. You’ll see the fees or charges on your bill, but we’ll give you a credit to cover them.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Also, I just realized they did not even carry over my unused data from previous months.

Fraudulent business practices.

0 Likes