Highlighted

Re: Not Happy

Verizon policy was to send me a certified like - new replacement since I was having issues with my phone. Dropped calls , text no going through.  It has been going on for months, this last week was horrible almost everyday I was talking to someone to get a resolution, so I recieved my new replacement - was told I was getting a new phone.  Many apologies for all the time  everyday this week, I've spent trying to get a resolution, NO INCENTIVE.  Plus, it was stated that I might look for a cellular service that might have better coverage, since I live in a challenge area. What happen to customer loyalty been with Verizon for over 20 years.

0 Likes

Expert

Perhaps you should read the warranty policy on what to expect if you have a warranty claim. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

What incentive where you expecting? Any replacement regardless of carrier will be a refurbished model. If you want a new phone, you buy a new one.

Verizon isn't a utility company. If service isn't good in an area, you have the option to switch.

0 Likes