Highlighted

Re: My Verizon Mobile app says "Alert...Your session has expired. Click Close to exit My Verizon". Can't log on...

I have tried rebooting today, 3/25/20, and I still get "Oh No, your session has expired". Tried to pay my bill. Got to the confirmation and got the same message. Had to pay online. Very aggravating.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: My Verizon Mobile app says "Alert...Your session has expired. Click Close to exit My Verizon".

Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry you are having issues with the My Verizon app, dave33157. I know how convenient it is to have this feature working correctly. Let's look into this problem and get additional information. What is the make and model of your phone? Is the My Verizon app up to date?

GersonG_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: My Verizon Mobile app says "Alert...Your session has expired. Click Close to exit My Verizon".

Hello,

Thank you for the response. It is a Samsung A10e purchased through Verizon 11/2019. I have disabled and reinstalled the app. I restarted the phone and get the same result. I recently had a Samsung updated installed, but the problem existed both before and after that. Sometimes I can get to a page or two, then I get the "Oh No, your session has expired" again. Any help would be appreciated.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

dave33157, Thank you for these details. It sounds like you're taking some good steps on your end. Sorry to learn that you're still experiencing issues. Let's try resetting the application. Here's a link with the steps: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-225268/. For Step #4;  select the My Verizon mobile application. Please be sure to keep us posted on the results. TanishaS_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi, unfortunately, same result. I was able to get to a couple of pages until I got the sign in screen again. I again disabled and uninstalled the app and installed the newest update. Accepted the terms, etc. Cleared the data. Restarted the phone. I was able to get to the "claim Verizon up rewards" page until I got the sign in message again.  I was able to claim my rewards, but only after closing the app and signing in 4 times. I am on high speed WiFi, 52Mbps. Your help is still needed and appreciated. Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for keeping us posted. We are not giving up. We sent you a Private Note.

GilbertoL_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: My Verizon Mobile app says "Alert...Your session has expired. Click Close to exit My Verizon". Can't log on...

I was having the same issue and I was able to circumvent the problem! I cleared the app storage through settings/apps/myverizon/storage, and when I reopened it and tried to access the Up Rewards I was prompted to allow fingerprint sign-ins. I allowed it and immediately the app began exhibiting the same infuriating problem. I cleared the storage again and when I reopened the app and tried once again to access the Up Rewards, I did not follow the prompt to allow fingerprint log-ins. The app is running smoothly at the moment. Obviously this doesn't solve the underlying problem, but until Verizon fixes it in the next update, it will have to do.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Android 10 

Model sm-g970u

0 Likes
Highlighted

reboot several times turned completely off also. Still pops up oh no session has expired pleas log back in every time I try my version

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Marcbigjohn,

Thanks for providing that feedback. I'm eager to help you. Tell me, have you added the fingerprint option when prompted? Another community member mentioned it, and I wanted to see if you had the same experience. Please let us know, thanks again. 

ChristinaB_VZW

0 Likes