Highlighted

Promotions

JHupset

I saw several ads in January 2015 for Verizon that expired on February 2nd or

4th. The ad said if you joined the new unlimited talk and text plan and added a

new EDGE agreement you would receive a bill credit of $150 for each new

agreement. So I talked my husband into trading up his iphone 4 for the new iphone 6, and I might as well get the new iphone 6 too because it was such a good deal, although I had the iphone 5c already. I went to a corporate verizon wireless store on January 29th and spoke to a sales person about this deal and what the terms were and decided to go ahead and do it. I was worried because I was already in an EDGE agreement but he assured me that I was creating two new EDGE agreements and that the bill credits take two or three billing cycles but that I should see them automatically applied. Well here we are at the end of the fourth cycle and still no credits. I called customer service and they "researched" it and are trying to tell me that they did not have that promotion at that time. The only promotion in January 2015 was a bill credit if you port in a number from another carrier (which is a lie). Does anyone remember this deal? Did you have the same problems? Has anyone received a credit for this promotion? Has anyone filed a complaint about it?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes

Re: Promotions

jlwood1980

yes I do because I switched right before this promotion ended too and they are trying to tell me there was no promotion but I did have a customer service rep find it and give me a number to a payout department who then said they couldn't see a promotion and are investigating it. they owe me $400 and I have been working on this for over 2 months

0 Likes

Re: Promotions

MiiHere
Leader

I've heard people talk about this deal and from my understanding it is not for existing customers. It was a way to bring in new customers so you did have to port in a number, sign up for a specific More Everything plan etc.

If you already had an existing Edge plan and were eligible to Edge Up, that is most likely what was done for your account and for your husbands they most likely just started a new Edge contract because he was either already out of contract or signed him up for Early Edge - did they make him turn in his device? did you turn in your device?

0 Likes