Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.
Promotional discounts
111emna111

Once my contract was up, I had a choice whether to terminate or renew; at the time, I chose to renew. I have the More Everything plan. Come later, my promotion discounts expired and I am paying $40 more than prior. Why are there no longer promotional discounts for the More Everything Plan? Prior to my contract renewal, I was told on several occasions by Verizon Wireless Reps that once my promotional discounts expired, there will be more. I am now a disgruntled customer who feels I been misled so I would renew with Verizon. After the promotional discount, now paying $40 more is a big difference. I expect Verizon to hold up on their end and add back or provide promotional discounts as I was told prior to my contract renewal. When will promotional discounts become available for the More Everything plan???

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Promotional discounts
lewisr13
Leader

wrote:

When will promotional discounts become available for the More Everything plan???

THey are gone forever.

0 Likes
Re: Promotional discounts
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader

wrote:

Once my contract was up, I had a choice whether to terminate or renew; at the time, I chose to renew. I have the More Everything plan. Come later, my promotion discounts expired and I am paying $40 more than prior. Why are there no longer promotional discounts for the More Everything Plan? Prior to my contract renewal, I was told on several occasions by Verizon Wireless Reps that once my promotional discounts expired, there will be more.

Promotional discounts tend to dry up for legacy plans. That does not mean there are no more promotional discounts. On the More Everything Plan, the discount if you are on a DPP still apply. You can also get promotional discounts simply by migrating to the Verizon Plan. There ARE "more" promotional discounts available. You simply have to qualify for them. Either by purchasing a phone on DPP if you want to remain on the More Everything Plan OR moving to the Verizon Plan.