Highlighted

Promotion? I'm confused

I was in a Verizon wireless store last Friday (June 12, 2015), the salesman told me I had a promotion on my account. It was a $200.00 bill credit to upgrade the phone on one of my lines from a 3G to a 4G phone using the edge program. He showed me the term and conditions of the promotion, specifically showing me the offer was valid until June-30-2015. I went home to discussed this with my daughter (it's her line) and we both went to the Verizon wireless store yesterday (June 16, 2015) to look at possible phones. When I was at the store yesterday a different salesman told me the promotion had expired, however he had received an e-mail that morning stating that offer would be extended until June 21st and I should wait a few days and it should be back on my account.

I'm confused, do offer just disappear before their expiration date? Is there any way to check what promotions are on my account on My Verizon?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Promotion? I'm confused

I know I've gotten offers from other types of companies and called to take advantage and they said the offer was "all used up."  They went on to explain that they only make so many of these offers, and when they are all taken, the offer expires, no matter what date they put on the promotion to end.

0 Likes
Highlighted

That doesn't make sense to me either. Why would the salesman tell me the offer would be back on my account in a day or two, and only good until the 21st? That would be putting the offer on for only 3-4 days? How would I know what offer's (specific to me and not the general public) are available to me without having to be at a Verizon wireless store or calling customer service?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

The $200.00 off for a new 4G phone is an awesome promiton sam29. I know its confusing to have one offer and then be told its expireed,. This is not the type of experience we want you to have when you visit our store location. You can speak with customer service to verify what offers, discounts, and promotiosn are currently on your account. You can also send us a private message and we can review the offers on your account so that you get the best deal. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

KinquanaH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

I'm still confused, I spoke with the representative on Friday June 12th and was told and SHOWN under the terms and conditions the upgrade from 3G to 4G offer was valid until 6-30-2015. Then on Tuesday a different representative told me I did not have the offer, but it would be back on my account in a couple of days, but would end on the 21st? So what is going on?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

sam29,

We want you to be able to take advantage of any promotions that are eligible on your account.  I will be glad to help review what options are available on your account.  I will send you a private message to assist.

YareliM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes