Highlighted

Promise not fulfilled to loyal customers

I went for an upgrade in which I was mislead and convinced the edge plan would be better for me. 

After some research, it ended up costing me more then told. I spoke with a representative who told me as long as I'm within my 14 days, I can go back to my original plan. I went back to store after 7 days and told them I wanted to go back to my original plan.  Verizon then proceeded to tell me they were unable to give me back my original data plan unless I paid full price for my upgraded phone.  Way to keep a loyal customer after 10 years!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Promise not fulfilled to loyal customers

Sr. Leader

I was told each time I upgraded and re-signed that if I changed my plan I MAY NOT be able to get it back.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager
Mzlong,  I apologize for any frustration this may have caused.  We want the best for all our customers.  Why did you decided to change the plan? Are you no longer happy with the phone? Which plan are on you on?  Please provide feedback to better assist you.  We are here to help you.    YareliM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Highlighted

This isn't new. This has been policy for 3 years now.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Leader

If you don't want to pay full retail and you absolutely want your old plan back you may want to just return the phone since you're still within the 14 days. Otherwise, it doesn't matter how loyal you feel like you have been, if you upgrade (I assume you had unlimited data) then you will need to pay full retail up front if you want to keep that plan. It sucks but that's the way it has been since they completely did away with the unlimited data plan.

0 Likes