Highlighted

Processing Shipment Question

I upgraded to a new phone with accessories on July 18th. Now, seven days later, the order is still listed as "processing." There is no other information listed on the "My Orders" page.  Why hasn't my order shipped?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Processing Shipment Question

Novice

Were the device or accessories you ordered available? Sometimes there are back-orders on devices, but it usually gives you a "ship by" date if that is the case.

0 Likes
Highlighted

I don't remember there being any availability issues listed at the time. The site pushes accessories as you work your way to the checkout cart. I checked boxes for the protective case and charger package since they were recommended. Now, next to each item in the shipment is a message in red letters: "Please check back later for an updated order status."

I keep checking but nothing changes . . .

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Making sure you get those accessories in your hand right away is essential DAVWAT84. We want to look into this matter for you so that we can find out what is holding up the order. I have sent you PM, can you please reply to that message so that we can continue.

Candice_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes