Prepaid Payment Date - Just a quick heads up, please!

I have my Samsung Note 3 on Prepaid, and my prepaid due date was for today, 3/20/15.

I've paid the bill yesterday, since it was more convenient for me to do it that way.

But my question is; my due date for the payment is still 3/20/15.

Do I have to turn my phone off and then on again for it to update, and then check again on the My Verizon site?

I don't have enough money to pay for a second $45 bill in case it's meant to be paid right on that date.

Just a general heads up so I know for the future guys, if you don't mind~!

Thanks in advance!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Prepaid Payment Date - Just a quick heads up, please!

Community Manager
Community Manager
Ensuring you paid the correct amount and on the right date is important DeathKitty1989. I'm sorry the automated system did not update your plan properly after making a payment. I recommend calling our prepaid department at *611 from your device. You can also contact the prepaid department from an alternate phone at 888-294-6804 . They can review your plan and payment to make sure its correct.   Kinquana_VZW Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

I've still had no update on the My Verizon screen, and my due date still says 3/20/15.

It also says my plan will update on this day, too.

So... will it update itself? Or do I have to wait until the actual date in order to make the bill payment?

I paid it yesterday, so, yeah... A little help is needed! 😧

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager
Ensuring you paid the correct amount and on the right date is important DeathKitty1989. I'm sorry the automated system did not update your plan properly after making a payment. I recommend calling our prepaid department at *611 from your device. You can also contact the prepaid department from an alternate phone at 888-294-6804 . They can review your plan and payment to make sure its correct.   Kinquana_VZW Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes