Highlighted

Possible fraud

Last weekend my step daughter and her boyfriend were at verizon.  Her boyfriend has just started working at Verizon call center by the way, and my step daughter attempted to open or purchase something on an account we closed that she didn't know we closed.  Her boyfriend knew this as he was right there.  My concern is he works at a call center and he can see all our phone info and personal info, is there someplace I can complain about this?  Life Lock alerted us about the activity and I have proof he was with the step daughter.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Possible fraud

Customer Support

Thanks for reaching out to us. A private message has been sent in regards to this. Please respond to it.

BobbyN_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Possible fraud

Leader

Let's hope it is proven as he will be fired and then possibly put on trial and hopefully convicted. VZW takes that very seriously.

0 Likes