Highlighted

Port-in Rebate & Trade-in Discount Issue over 7 months.

I spent total more than 6 hours of calls and chats with Verizon customer service but never resolved.

I ordered 3 IPhones during the Black Friday 2019 with Port-in Master Card Rebates ($400 x 3=$1200) and special Trade-in values ($400+$300+$300=$1000) and I got an email saying that my order was on hold due to a possible fraud so I called them to verify my order right away but they already cancelled my order without me verifying and I was told they place the order with the same promotion and also the rep, Tylor told me one of my phone had a better Trade-in Deal, $500 instead of $400 so I ordered all the IPhones again but guess what. I still haven't received any of them. In addition to the customer service, I followed up with Rebate center via Emails and got only two $200 Master Cards last month but they said that my order was late for the $400 deal, even though I explained that my order was cancelled by Verizon so they reordered them again and the customer service said they submitted a form to correct the promotions. After that, they stopped replying back to my email. They went silent.

The Verizon still owe me $1900 and it's been 7 months now.

Another big billing issue had happened again in 2018 and it took about a year to resolve.

I've used my main Verizon number since 1997/8 I can't even remember. I am not sure if this is a way to treat a loyal customer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Port-in Rebate & Trade-in Discount Issue over 7 months.

Customer Support

I am sorry that this has gone on for so long. We want to get to the bottom of this once and for all. I have sent a Private Note so we can offer you more personalized support. I will look forward to looking into this further.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Where did you send the note?

Right now again I am on a chat with a Verizon Agent for almost 40 mins. The rep set up a 5-mins-call-back but I haven't gotten a call for 30 mins.

0 Likes
Highlighted

I still didn't get any phone call.

But, I found the email(private note) from you but how do I reply? I replied to the message but it got returned back.

0 Likes
Highlighted

I found the msg here in the community and replied back with the information.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

That's way too long to wait for your promotions, gwusimm. We appreciate your loyalty since 1997, and we want to assist. As we aren't seeing that reply, please be on the lookout for another Private Note.

LynnE_VZW

0 Likes