Pop Data Error

ZEB23

Resurrecting this thread due to encountering the same problem that has, seemingly, randomly started in the last two weeks. Currently using an iPhone XS.

I've used pop data 30 & 60 min sessions numerous times in the past and now all I see is an error message stating "Oops! Something went wrong on our end. You can try connecting again by starting a new session."

I've tried initializing over a dozen sessions across numerous days and times to no avail. I've uninstalled the app and rebooted my phone then reinstalled the app, reset my network connections, power-cycled my phone intermittently between the aforementioned steps, and still nothing.

Any insight from anyone, assuming you were successful in getting it up and running again?

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: Pop Data Error

Community Manager
Community Manager

Oh my, so sorry to hear about the issues with using the handy PopData feature, ZEB23. I know just how useful this feature can be and I'm happy to help. I have sent you a private message so that we can figure this out together and you can access it here: http://spr.ly/6582DArWo

Ryan_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

Mike1227

I am having the same issue ...please make the response public so that others can see. 

Thanks

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Mike1227, it's vital PopData works when you need that added boost in your data plan and we'll be glad to help. Not all smartphones or plans are eligible for PopData, as this can be a direct result of the error message. PopData is not available on Android tablets, Windows Mobile or BlackBerry Operating Systems. You may want to double check that you don't have a block via your My Verizon account for Block Purchases and Gifting. What's the exact name of the Verizon Wireless plan you have?

You can learn more about PopData at the FAQ's page here: http://spr.ly/6605EdpaD

AlanS_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes