Highlighted

Re: Poor service, what to do?

MiiHere
Leader

I'd definitely go in then and just get a new Sim card, they are free from a Verizon corporate store. Rule out everything before you asses interference and other options that will cost money. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

MiiHere
Leader

huh, it acts like I said a bad word when I certainly didn't. Pretty certain I said "check into"

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager
JayDII,

Thanks for keeping us posted. We can try replacing the SIM card and see if this helps. You can visit a direct VZW store to have the SIM card replaced at no cost. Test the phone out with the new SIM card and keep us posted.

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes

JayDII

So after a few weeks I have these results. A new SIM card didn't fully help. I'd say it improved things about 5% but that's it. I also went ahead & reset my phone again in hopes that doing that with the new SIM card would improve things but no such luck. I'm completely at a loss on what to do now. I still cannot hold phone calls without taking a walk up the street or leaving my neighborhood & the same with sending & receiving texts.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

JayDll,

We certainly want to see your service back to the way you prefer. When this first started, was there any change that you noticed in the area? Are you in an area that sees an increase of population, like tourists, that could change the dynamic of the network? Are you in an area with a lot of foliage? Any new building construction?

SandyS_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes