Poor Service From Local Verizon Store

I was in your store in 2001 Lincoln Way (Oak Park Mall) White Oak, PA 15131 and was very furious about the service / lack of service that I received. I walked into the store at 7:08 pm and the only person working there (The Owner Kevin) was with a couple that was having trouble with their service / contract or whatever. At first this was no problem as I worked in retail for 11 years and felt a bit of compassion for the man and figured I would be patient and wait my turn. But after 35 min of standing there after not being acknowledged I slowly became annoyed and left. This has by far has been the worst service I have received from a Verizon store let alone any retail store and I will never go back there and will probably continue my shopping on-line or else where.

My plans were to purchase a Otter Box case and screen protectors for my brand new Moto X. And purchase a brand new Sony Z3V as a gift for a family member at full retail to boot. One person in holiday season should have been enough to send a red flag. So not only did you loose my business you lost over $700.00 in sales. Just letting you know how your stores / franchises are being operated and depicting your business and image. Just thought I would share my experience with you and my level a disgust with this Verizon store.

Thanks for your time,

Brian D. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Poor Service From Local Verizon Store

Expert

The only store at that address is Wireless Zone a premium retailer.  You should locate their corporate website and send your complaint to their corporate headquarters.  Next time try and find a corporate store.  Looks like there is one in Irwin, PA and West Mifflin, PA.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Highlighted

Re: Poor Service From Local Verizon Store

Novice

Just by appearance a Premium Retailer Store and a Verizon Corporate Store, may look the same. But there is a big difference in the service you will get inside. From the horror stories I have read about, these Premium Retailer Stores are like a wolf in sheep clothing almost. I would check first if a store is either a Verizon Corporate Store, or a Premium Retailer Store. Then take it from there.

0 Likes
Covid19