Highlighted

Please help or advice how I can get my bill down ?

I've been a Verizon customer for over 10 yrs. I have two other family members I share with and I recently added a jet pack and iPad Pro. I like my data plan, but I believe I'm paying too much. Please, help or advise me how I can reduce my monthly bill?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Please help or advice how I can get my bill down ?

Sr. Leader

What IS your monthly bill, and how is it broken down?  We can't recommend any changes until we know your current situation...we are just other Verizon customers for the most part, and have no access to your specific account.

How much data do you typically use in a month between all devices?  What phones do you have?  Are any on a payment plan or on a contract?  How much data do you have on your plan now?

Basic ways to save:

1-Lower data allowance if possible

2-Drop insurance, ringbacks, other subscriptions you can get by without

3-Pay off devices if possible to drop the payment from the plan

4-Reduce the # of devices if possible

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Please help or advice how I can get my bill down ?

Customer Support

djoh78218-

It's important to me that you are on the most optimal plan for your pocketbook. I sent you a message to your community inbox so we could better assist. Please respond there for more personalized support.

AmberK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes