Highlighted

Please Fix Add Nickname to Current Phone and Text Logs

Last week, the feature to add Nicknames to the current call and text lines stopped working. This is a nice feature, you can quickly view the numbers, add names, to see who is calling who at a glance during the current billing cycle.

I see if you go  back and check usage from the previous billing the names are there, please, please fix this!

Thank you!

Highlighted

Re: Please Fix Add Nickname to Current Phone and Text Logs

I just finished a Live Chat and was told he was submitting a Ticket but he could not see that any other Tickets had been submitted about this issue. He said that if enough Tickets were submitted, they would investigate.

Highlighted

Customer Support

We want to make sure that you are able to set up your account as you like. Are you checking the usage on the mobile or desktop site? When happens when you check on different browsers or devices? 

RogerZ_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

So not true. I have repeatedly asked for this to be taken care of and tickets submitted and no response from them. Verizon folks are clueless including we are wasting our time here. I see the same questions asked and they follow a script most do not even know how this is to work to begin with. 

Highlighted

Not true. I complained about this 2 days ago and was told a ticket was being submitted.... 

Highlighted

Customer Support

Rdconrad78, I apologize you have yet to receive an update on a ticket we filed. When you called into our Customer Service Team by phone did they have an update regarding your ticket? When was your ticket filed? 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Unfortunately, i have gotten several answers to this question, but in speaking with a Rep on Sunday, 6/28, she said they did remove this feature from the website. The Rep, Lisa, told me they have a meeting with their Supervisors and IT Team to discus the current issues that customer's are complaining about and she said that she would mention it.

This answer, as opposed to not knowing that there was a problem and submitting a TT, seems to be the correct answer.

This is a helpful feature to say the least, to quickly look at logs and see a name as opposed to going back and look it them and or exporting the table to Excel. (Oddly enough, you can go back to the previous bill/Usage and add the names there?)

I hope that this is something that gets fixed, speaking only for myself, I use it quite often.

Highlighted

Customer Support

We know how important this feature is for you, viiofvii. Due to a recent platform change, MyVerizon Online is experiencing an issue on the MyUsage page. On July 1st users saved nicknames and call details will be restored. On July 8th The ability to add and edit Nicknames will be fully restored. 

ChristopherM_VZW

0 Likes