Highlighted

Plan Pricing

What's the price difference between a 4 GB plan and an unlimited plan?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Plan Pricing

It will vary with the number of line that you have on your account, and if its a new activation, among other factors. That said, rough estimates are that the Unlimited Plan would cost about $25 more on a single-line plan, and about $55 more on a multi-line plan. If you already have an active plan, then you can price-check the plan changes on the Verizon Wireless website before you make them.

On the menu bar at the top of the page, navigate to My Verizon > My Plan & Services > Manage Plan

From the left window, click the red "Select" button. You can then select a plan, and on the right it will give you what the pricing will be.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Plan Pricing

It will vary with the number of line that you have on your account, and if its a new activation, among other factors. That said, rough estimates are that the Unlimited Plan would cost about $25 more on a single-line plan, and about $55 more on a multi-line plan. If you already have an active plan, then you can price-check the plan changes on the Verizon Wireless website before you make them.

On the menu bar at the top of the page, navigate to My Verizon > My Plan & Services > Manage Plan

From the left window, click the red "Select" button. You can then select a plan, and on the right it will give you what the pricing will be.

View solution in original post

0 Likes