Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Phone order

I ordered a phone over a week ago and it still says it's being processed just wondering why it would be taking this long to go through. I also noticed the email was wrong on my account I just updated it so I'm not sure if that has to do with it?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Phone order

Expert

Call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 or  *611 from your phone and ask them about the order. Be sure to have the order confirmation number on hand so they can look it up.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Which phone did you order? My order also has not shipped for a long time.

I ordered mine 10days ago, still not here...& also says still being processed!

0 Likes

i ordered the galaxy 6edge

0 Likes

Sr. Leader

If you needed to confirm any details of the order, then if the wrong email address was entered, this might explain the hold up.

0 Likes

I ordered the 6 it has now been 10 days! Just crazy to me lol

0 Likes

Expert

Call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 or  *611 from your phone and ask them about the order. Be sure to have the order confirmation number on hand so they can look it up.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Customer Support

Getting a new phone is exciting Keskaa. I know waiting around for it to be processed is no fun. What make and model phone did you order? Did you process your order online, in a store or through our Customer Service Department?

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes