Phone number to call verizon

tcskipper

The only way to call Verizon that I could find online was to dial *611.  I've been on hold for 20 minutes.  Either they have one employee that knows how to answer the phone or no employee is ever going to come on the phone to assist me.

Does anyone have an actual telphone number to call for help with your account??

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Phone number to call verizon

Ann154
Expert

You can reach customer service at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline or *611 from your phone for postpaid accounts. 

Prepaid customer service number is 1.888.294.6804. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes

glitchedpixel

@tcskipper wrote:

The only way to call Verizon that I could find online was to dial *611.  I've been on hold for 20 minutes.  Either they have one employee that knows how to answer the phone or no employee is ever going to come on the phone to assist me.

Does anyone have an actual telphone number to call for help with your account??

Let me share some insight with you. *611 is basically 800-922-0204 without having to remember an 800 number.

(Content removed per Terms of Service.)

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Your time is valuable, and we want to be sure that you get the assistance you need to resolve your account/service concerns. Just to be sure, do you have any pending concerns we can assist with? Below you will find the contact information to our Customer Service Team. 

Customer Service

Phone: 800-922-0204

Mon - Fri, 7 AM - 9 PM local time

Sat - Sun, 8 AM - 9 PM local time

VictorC_VZW

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello and thank you for reaching out to us today with your question. To reach a Customer Service agent, the best number to dial is our 800-922-0204. You can also call our Telesales Department at 800-256-4646. LisaL_VZW

0 Likes