Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Phone line linked with device I don't own following several unsuccessful attempts to purchase an upgrade

I've had a Galaxy S7 for five years and decided to upgrade since my S7 was damaged yesterday.  I tried to upgrade to an S20 5G a few different times yesterday using two different payment methods, both of which were declined, then visited a local reseller and attempted to upgrade to a standard S20 with the same result when attempting to use the same payment methods.  I've worked the payment methods out, those will likely work now, but when I go on My Verizon to try to upgrade, it says the phone line that used to be linked with the S7 is now linked with an S205G, although neither payment method I tried to use has a charge in the statement that would indicate any of the transactions were successful, and I have no orders in "My Orders", nor have I gotten an e-mail confirming the purchase.  Unsure what to do from here.

0 Likes

Re: Phone line linked with device I don't own following several unsuccessful attempts to purchase an upgrade

Novice

Call 611.  Their customer service "should be able" to help you get your transaction resolved.  Good Luck!

0 Likes