Highlighted

Pending order, but order was cancelled?

Earlier today I spoke to a representative through customer service, very polite girl. I was trying to fix a pending order on my account and she told me the order had been cancelled although I never received an email about that and online the order still says pending. I asked her if I was able to just start a new order online, since this was cancelled and she said it was no problem and that I could do that. Well, I went to try and upgrade my phone and I'm getting an error that reads "You currently have a pending order."  Why hasn't the order cancelled yet for me if it did for her?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Pending order, but order was cancelled?

Customer Support

Jmyers95-

We want to put a new phone in your hands.  Upgrading a phone should be an excitement and not a troublesome task.  Was the order pending for a phone upgrade or a price plan change?  Are you able to make any changes on your My Verizon account?
EmmaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

are you changing plans? maybe there is future dated rate plan change

0 Likes
Highlighted

The pending order was for a phone upgrade. I'm unable to make any changes.

0 Likes
Highlighted

No, my plan was remaining the same. Nothing about it was changing.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

Jmyers95,

We can look into this for you. We've sent you a private message.

KatiM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Can you send me a message too? I'm having the same issue and its preventing me from upgrading, getting the deal, and from me getting my new phone in a timely manner. It was already mistakenly cancelled by fraud for no reason, now my purchase is being delayed even further. I spent hours on the phone today being passed from department and department, chat to chat. Asked to speak to a supervisor more than once and both times the individual just disconnected from me at that point. If i cant resolve this by tomorrow, I will be switching carriers. I am not going to further delay an order and miss out on money I could save because no one at verizon knows what is going on.

0 Likes