Peak and OffPeak

What does 80 off peak mean or 209 peek mean? See my example below I don't understand the numbers????

On Friday 4/17 @ 7:44pm 209 peak then on Saturday 4/18 @ 7:27am 80 offpeak

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: Peak and OffPeak

Sr. Leader

Typically, off-peak airtime begins at 9:01 p.m. and runs through 5:59 a.m. local time.  All other time frames are peak.

0 Likes

I know that but what are the numbers????  The 83 off peak and 209 peak and funny thing is that all the numbers are different not like 1 peak or 2 off peak

0 Likes

The reason im asking is because I have a shared plan with what was my boyfriend and I believe he was letting others somehow view some mms text from me

0 Likes

Sr. Leader

Peak refers to a time.  Perhaps 80 means 80 off peak min/messages and 209 means 209 peak minutes/messages used?  He could easily show his phones screen with your messages to someone physically or forward the messages to someone else.  So, I think you are trying to combine 2 different things that aren't related.

0 Likes

Not applicable

no such thing as peak or off peak messages. it refers to minutes. 80 off peak means 80 minute during off peak times 209 peak means 209 minutes in peak time

0 Likes

Sr. Leader

Well, those messages could have been sent or received at peak times or off peak times.  Peak/Off Peak refers to a time frame.

0 Likes

Not applicable

except messages are never listed that way.

0 Likes

Sr. Leader

Those numbers represent the number of minutes used during those time frames.

0 Likes