Highlighted

Payment Plan Setup Not Working?

Last month, I was thought I was able to set up a payment arrangement to pay off my huge bill for my missing device. I was on the phone for about an hour, and at the end of our phone conversation I was told that I would be getting a $375 credit to my account, and that I would be able to set up a payment plan for my bill. The person that helped me ensured me that I would not be receiving any late fees and that I would be able to pay off my bill on my own timeline. First, I never got a confirmation e-mail about my $375 credit, and it still has not been posted on my account, almost a month later. Second, I got a text from Verizon today telling me that my phone service would be suspended because I haven't paid my balance in full. I was also notified that I would be charged a $20 service fee when I was able to pay my balance in full, so that they would be able to turn on my service again. I am getting increasingly frustrated, because I was originally told that I would be able to pay off my $1100 bill on my own timeline, and now I am facing repercussions that I was told that I would not have to deal with. I am also frustrated because I was told that my $375 refund would post on my account on 6/15 at the latest, and I still haven't seen it. Somebody please help, I don't know what to do at this point. 

0 Likes