Highlighted

Payment Issues

I have $281.06 that was paid toward my verizon bill 09/06/17.  That payment has not been applied to my account and it has not been returned to me either.  I have  contacted customer service multiple times regarding this situation and only once was I faxing copies of my bank statement to show that the money was taken from my account.  They tried to claim they never received my fax and closed my case.  I am livid at this point due to NO ONE setting up another inquiry into this matter even though they keep telling me they are.  I have not heard from the department that handles disputes since the first time and they closed the case.  I want my money back if they are not going to apply it toward my bill!!!!!  I am beyond ticked off at this point and really don't know where to go next,  Any help would be appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Payment Issues

Community Manager
Community Manager

I too would be concerned if I had made a payment and it did not apply towards my account, VKH66. That is quite a long period without a resolution. Let’s see what we can uncover and work towards getting this resolved. Please respond to the private message I have sent you.

JosephE_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes