Paying off Edge Agreement

mrperryman76

I am wondering if I still pay an early termination fee on a line, if I decide to cancel that line but have paid off my phone completely under edge agreement?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Paying off Edge Agreement

MiiHere
Leader

Once you pay off your remaining balance of the Edge agreement you are no longer under contract. You are considered month to month and can cancel that specific line at any time with no fees.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

MiiHere
Leader

Once you pay off your remaining balance of the Edge agreement you are no longer under contract. You are considered month to month and can cancel that specific line at any time with no fees.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

mrperryman76

Thanks so much for that information!

0 Likes
Highlighted

MiiHere
Leader

I should mention that depending on the size of your data plan, once you become month to month you should be able to save either $15 or $25 on your $40 line access charge; just like you were doing when you had the Edge Contract. Please note that it is ONLY that line you can cancel without any fees and that's assuming you haven't signed back up for a 2 year contract etc.

0 Likes
Highlighted

mrperryman76

Yeah, I have 5 devices and I will only be canceling that one line after edge agreement is paid off.

0 Likes
Highlighted

lewisr13
Leader

IIf you did an early edge on that line, be sure the original contract has expired or you will be charged an ETF.

0 Likes