Highlighted

Paying for Merchandise using a GiftCard

I received Verizon Egift cards as part of my rebate when switching to Verizon.  How do I purchase merchandise off the app or website as it states you're able to do so?  There is no option for gift card anywhere.  It will not let me pay my bill either as I do not have a balance to pay.  I've tried in both the app and website, reached out to customer service who did not know how to help except to post the instructions from the website which are invalid.  It clearly states the gift cards can be used on either the website or app to pay your bill or to buy merchandise.  Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Paying for Merchandise using a GiftCard

Community Manager
Community Manager

We're sorry to hear you've been having trouble making a payment with your gift card, lehighjeepguy. This is definitely an option available when you have a balance on your account. We would recommend waiting until you have a balance due. At that time, you will be able to select a payment method by choosing the Add a Payment option and then select gift card. You can also find this information under number 7 here, http://spr.ly/6609GP5DF. Please let us know if you do not see this option once you have a balance available. 

DanielleR_VZW

0 Likes