Highlighted

Paying bill

I was late on my first payment (my fault) but brought it current quickly. Tried to pay bill on due date (today), and I can't pay online, etc.  Says to go to Verizon site with cash. I'm constantly traveling and this is not always possible. How long does this penance last? I've even tried to set auto pay to no avail.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Paying bill

Customer Support

Rookie231,

Oh no! I am sorry to hear that you had some troubles with making your fist payment on time. When this happens, on the first payment, we do place the account into a Cash Only status. We will review the account again in 6 months to see if there is good payment history. At that time, the Cash Only status may be removed.

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

Why did you wait until the last day to pay?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

Typically, the cash-only restriction is for six months.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

Rookie231,

Oh no! I am sorry to hear that you had some troubles with making your fist payment on time. When this happens, on the first payment, we do place the account into a Cash Only status. We will review the account again in 6 months to see if there is good payment history. At that time, the Cash Only status may be removed.

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes