Highlighted

Paying bill thru banking online

DHAR10

I pay my bills online thru TD Bank.  I want to know WHY  beside stupid Cocast your company is unable to accept electronic payments some of the time.  I Called my bank & they advised me that the company you deal with can only take so many electronic payments per month & then the bank has to send a check. You are a large company & can't even get your billing straight.  Also I refuse to pay with a credit card or my banking in fo on your web site as I have already had my info stolen once.  Another thing I get my social security on the third of the month.  I usually pay billson the 4th or the following Monday.  With the check delay  sometimes get caught with a 9.00 late fee which for all intents & purposes is YOUR fault. 

when are you going to fix this

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Paying bill thru banking online

rcschnoor
Sr. Leader

If you get charged with a late fee, it is your own fault not Verizon's. You can request your bill closing date changed so that your bill due date is more in line when you get the check you use to pay your bill.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Paying bill thru banking online

Verizon Employee

Having the ease of paying your bill through your online banking is a must, DHAR10. I can appreciate only receiving funds once each month and the challenges with being on a fixed income. As rschnoor has stated your due date is based on your bill cycle date and any payments made afterwards are assessed a late fee. Let’s get things cleared up so you can easily pay your bills through your bank so your confident in your security.  Have you reached out to your bank regarding why the payment did not go through? Are there any errors when the payment doesn’t process?

JosephE_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes