Highlighted

Paperless billing question

This is a question for Verizon. Hoping a forum monitor is paying attention and might provide actual explanation of this question.

Got an email stating "We are contacting you regarding a recent communication you received indicating you enrolled in Paperless Billing on your Verizon Wireless account. Please be advised that due to a system issue, you may have been enrolled in error. We have returned your account to paper billing."

Been with Verizon since Altell purchase. Always received paperless billing since day 1. Is Verizon that slow that after all these years I signed up for it that long ago? And why did I get switched back to paper billing after all this time?

Can't ask this question directly to support because they have no live operators at the time I'm off work. The have no people available for live chat either. And good luck finding "email" support either.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Paperless billing question

SuzyQ
Sr. Leader

Someone else received this same email: Received Bogus Paper Billing Notice

It's a phishing scam, from all indications.  To be sure, log in to your account from verizonwireless.com, NOT the email link.  Check your status, and it will likely show that all is well.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Paperless billing question

SuzyQ
Sr. Leader

Someone else received this same email: Received Bogus Paper Billing Notice

It's a phishing scam, from all indications.  To be sure, log in to your account from verizonwireless.com, NOT the email link.  Check your status, and it will likely show that all is well.

View solution in original post

0 Likes