Highlighted

Paperless Billing Issues

Just today I got a letter from verizon saying something along the lines of "We couldn't reach you through your papaerless billing contacts. Fix this or you will be unenrolled."

I immediately went to my settings online and found out that apparently its all been erased, and the site won't let me add an email, and has no available options for texting, even though that's what I was using before and received a text from Verizon on the 25th of July.i i

There is only one reason I can think of that could have affected this. Recently, a security setting in my phone I had no clue existed caused my phone to factory reset twice in as many weeks. The one that causes a reset when an invalid password is entered ten times.

How can I enter new paperless billing settings when the Verizon account site won't allow me to do so? I know I'm making a big deal out of five dollars here, but this shouldn't be an issue, Verizon. That counts as thoroughly broken in my book, so some help would be greatly appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Paperless Billing Issues

BIOMETALOMEGA101 wrote:

Just today I got a letter from verizon saying something along the lines of "We couldn't reach you through your papaerless billing contacts. Fix this or you will be unenrolled."

I immediately went to my settings online and found out that apparently its all been erased, and the site won't let me add an email, and has no available options for texting, even though that's what I was using before and received a text from Verizon on the 25th of July.i i

There is only one reason I can think of that could have affected this. Recently, a security setting in my phone I had no clue existed caused my phone to factory reset twice in as many weeks. The one that causes a reset when an invalid password is entered ten times.

How can I enter new paperless billing settings when the Verizon account site won't allow me to do so? I know I'm making a big deal out of five dollars here, but this shouldn't be an issue, Verizon. That counts as thoroughly broken in my book, so some help would be greatly appreciated.

Your phone issue should have a thing to do with access the website on a computer

0 Likes
Highlighted

I've tried changing these settings on the My verizon app, on my phone's browser, and on my computer alike. None of them let me change anything so that my information was appropriate for paperless billing.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

We're sorry to hear that you're having trouble setting up paperless billing on your account, BIOMETALOMEGA101. I know just how important it is to manage your account and be able to access your bill electronically. I've sent you a Private Message to better assist you. I look forward to hearing back from you. 

LauraF_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes