Highlighted

Pandora via Tablet

Just discovered Pandora and listening via my phone.  Data usage racks up quickly though.  If I access Pandora via my computer or tablet, does it still rack up data usage on Verizon??   Sorry if it seems like a stupid question, but I'm not a techie.  Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Pandora via Tablet

Sr. Leader

On the phone or tablet, if you are using a wifi connection, it doesn't use your data plan.  Your home computer will use your data via your internet connection, whatever that is ... cable, satellite?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

On the phone or tablet, if you are using a wifi connection, it doesn't use your data plan.  Your home computer will use your data via your internet connection, whatever that is ... cable, satellite?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

We always want to ensure you have all the information you need with your devices and technology. If you access Pandora on any device that's running off the Verizon network, you would see data usage logged. If your computer is connected to another source of home internet, Verizon Wireless would not count this usage towards your allowance.

There is a setting in Pandora that allows lower quality music to help save usage as well, if that's a concern.

TylerK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes