Highlighted

Paid for Saturday Delivery/ Scheduled for Monday

JENBUL5

I purchased 2 S7's today.

I paid and extra $19.99 for Saturday 11/26 delivery before noon.

I received a message stating that my phones have shipped and are scheduled for Delivery Monday. 11/28

I paid the extra because nobody will be home Monday.

Had I known this wasn't an option I would have saved my money and had the phones shipped to my office.

Now I am unable to make any changes on the FedEx website or the Verizon website because the order has already shipped.  I am so frustrated. I called customer service 3 times and was disconnected all 3 times. Chat is also unavailabIe.  I have already spent over $1,000 on phones $20.00 on shipping and now I will have to take a half day off work to sign for a package?

Seriously Verizon?? 

Help??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Paid for Saturday Delivery/ Scheduled for Monday

JENBUL5

update * Verizon called back- credited shipping cost of 19.99. Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Ann154
Expert

Or you could not take off work and when you get home take the missed delivery notice and call the shipping company and arrange for a delivery time that works for you or hold it at the nearest service center. If the package requires a signature the driver won't leave the package.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

JENBUL5

It won't let me choose that option.  Do you know is it an option I can choose after they unsuccessfully deliver?

0 Likes
Highlighted

JENBUL5

update * Verizon called back- credited shipping cost of 19.99. Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Ann154
Expert

Having the package held at the nearest service center is always an option after the first attempt to deliver for FedEx or UPS.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

PIPE98LINE

Dont feel bad I have been screwed over so bad by these incompetent people that Verison has hired to manage the sales side and the Website is a total joke!!!!!

0 Likes