Highlighted

Overages every single month?

white_sl33

So I'm just about ready to go elsewhere because every month I seem to have overages. Regardless, I just reviewed my bill about an hour ago and saw that I had zero days left in my billing cycle. I literally just received a text alert that we have gone over our data limit and I'm being assessed a $15.00 fee. Seriously?

Before everyone comments about the "unlimited" plan that I could just get...I am ineligible because I receive a discount through my employer. So either I give up my discount (which is cheaper than taking a new plan) or take the unlimited plan and pay more per month for a basic bill. Or just leave Verizon all together because this...is getting old.

Anyone have any idea of what is going on with these overage charges and why it seems that every month since I paid off my phone I have overage costs?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Overages every single month?

Ann154
Expert

Are you on the tiered new Verizon Plans? If so, then you should turn on the Safety Mode to slow you down when you reach your data allowance.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Overages every single month?

Community Manager
Community Manager

White.sl33, I know that I would be just as concerned with receiving overage charges every month. It sounds like you already do a great job of staying very close to your monthly allowance. We are here to help empower you with some much needed assistance.

Ann154 provided an excellent tip. Were you able to review and access Safety Mode if you are on the New Verizon Plan? This is a very helpful service that helps avoid overage. Just in case you need additional details on this feature, please check out this link:

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/safety-mode-faqs/

Let us know if you have additional questions.

NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes