Overage charges?

TAYGR

I have never recieved worse customer service. I told a rep over the phone that i wanted to be put on the unlimted plan and she said she would. A month later, i have a bill of $100 in ovetages alone. I thought "maybe the new plan starts next month" so i waited and same thing happened. I couldnt afford my new bill, so my phone got shut off. I called to complain about not getting my switch promotion refund for leaving att and in this phone call, i also complained about the unlimited situation. and they said there was no record of me calling and asking about unlimited. By the way, id never gone over my 8g before and all of the sudden i spiked up to 15g per month. So after dealing with 5 different departments, i get to a supervisor and she tells me it will be fixed, just give it a couple weeks. 1 month later, nothing. I called again and went through the whole process to get to Latisha or latasha who was the most RUDE excuse for a supervisor. She tried telling me there were no records of me calling about the unlimted plan either time and since i didnt call the first month the charges were made, I have to pay these overages. I asked to speak to someome above her and she told me it would be a 24-48 hour wait. Is that a joke? So then i ask to be switched to a different department and she told me i would have to call back tomorrow. Immediately after hanging up with her, i called the CS number again, who switched me to the department i needed. Ive been on the phone now for well over 2 hours, getting tossed from department to department, repeating this long scenario each time, and im STILL on hold. Ive told them that at this point, im considering the switch refund a $400 loss because I'll never see that money. I just want my overages and disconnect fees taken off so i can pay what i signed up for. I was even willing to pay the late fees, even though im well within my 120 days to dispute my bill. I just want it overwith at this point

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: Overage charges?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi TAYGR,

I'm so sorry for any issues in changing your plan and any miscommunication. I see that you mentioned that you were able to speak with someone while you typed your post, which was about 2 days ago. Have you received the phone call you were promised? Has this been resolved? Please let us know, as we want to make sure everything was handled for you

ChristinaB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

Re: Overage charges?

TAYGR

Nothing was resolved. After a total of about 4 hours on the phone, I got disconnected. I told them I have the money to pay for 3 months of my usual bill plus 3 late fees and they said I had to pay the total of $700 in order to et my phone turned back on. I'm a nanny for two little babies and I need to be able to contact their parents. My fiancé and I share a car that has engine problems, so I cannot end up stranded with these babies. I'm also trying to plan my wedding and find a place to live, so all I want to do is pay my normal bill and go on with it

0 Likes