Highlighted

Over charge

Have anyone ever been over charged??? What do I do to get it fixed?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Over charge

Leader

Can you explain further?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

Overcharged....for what?  Details will help us to help you...like what your plan and allowances are, so we know what your bill SHOULD be, then the amount of the over charge and what it shows on your detailed bill...

0 Likes
Highlighted

Leader

I have never been overcharged. Every bill has had had expected charges every month. It is very rare that there are billing anomalies.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

Yes, I have been overcharged in the past. I called CS @ 611 and they corrected it.

Keep in mind, what some people think are "overcharges" are actually valid charges. Just because you don't agree with it does not make it invalid.

If it is an actual overcharge, they will correct it.Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Leader

I had what probably was a valid charge when my 9yr old niece called Justin Bieber. She had seen a number on YouTube or something. It was like $7.68 but I called and had it removed on the premise that I do not have international dialing allowed on that line and the call still went through to a Canadian number. The first rep refused (not before laughing when I told her that my niece thought she was calling Justin Bieber) then the supervisor refused (not before telling me that her 3yo son bought about $50 worth of movies on Xfinity and that Xfinity worked with her on those charges) . I hung up and called back and the third rep credited the charges but not before she told me that Canada was part of the United States. It wasn't that I didn't have the money to pay the charges. It was the principle that if I do not allow international dialing the call shouldn't go through.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Leader

As long as it's a 10 digit number to Canada or the islands, it will go through. When calling from the us there is no country code. Anything that has a country code you need I dial for. Otherwise....it's considered local.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Leader

This I do not like. It should be anything outside of the country. IMO.

0 Likes