Highlighted

Other Sites: the information you entered does not match the information we have on file.

photog1500

I am trying to upgrade a phone using samsung site, and then connecting to vzw for acct information.  I am getting so frustrated with the back and forth. 

It asks for my vzw creds (I am acct manager before you ask), which I provide, and then pw... then get..."the information you entered does not match the information we have on file."

I can literally open a new page, go to myverizon, input SAME EXACT CREDS, and it allows me in.

Samsung says it is VZW fault.

I would concur since it seems as if VZW is actually blocking traffic from that site. 

The deal over there is substantially better than VZW can provide for same exact phone.  I know, I called sales to be sure. 

I would hate to believe that it is being done on purpose.  But I cant find any other possible explanation.  Can anyone help or shed some light on ideas to try.  I have screenshots of everything.

Labels (1)

Re: Other Sites: the information you entered does not match the information we have on file.

bearone21
Leader

login, password or both are incorrect.

0 Likes

Re: Other Sites: the information you entered does not match the information we have on file.

malexj93

This is obviously not the problem, since the OP said that the same exact credentials log them into their account on the Verizon site. I have the same exact issue here and I can assure you that I am not typing my user name or password incorrectly every time on Samsung's site, but getting it right every time on Verizon's.