Highlighted

Ordering thru Verizon App Awful

Ordered a cell phone case today. App indicated the next step would allow me to use device dollars.

Next step never came and order was completed. Tried using chat via the app and waited way too long for the representative to tell me they could not help. Asked to cancel my order and they could not help. What good is the chat then? Told to call customer care...tried but the system kept throwing me back to the digital assistant and never could connect to a person. Ordered from Amazon (cheaper and faster) and will return when arrives without even opening. That is if Im here to sign for it! (its a cell phone case mind you!) smh

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Ordering thru Verizon App Awful

Customer Support

Slambone, 

We are so sorry for this experience. We do our best to make it easy to do business with us. We ship hundreds of orders per day and it is difficult to get them canceled, even if we can. It depends on the status of the order. The best thing to do is to refuse the shipment or send it back using the label included. Once returned, your money will be refunded to the same payemtn method. 

You can also Contact Us using Social Media or any other method. Check out the options https://www.verizon.com/support/contact-us/ to reach us.

JenelleW_vzw 

0 Likes
Highlighted

No one should be purchasing accessories through a carrier, you're always going to find better deals on places like Amazon.

You think shopping for cases is bad, look at the criminally overpriced SD cards Verizon is pushing.

0 Likes
Highlighted

HAHA...true! Only ordered to use the device dollars...free is free. Of course nothing is free so shame on me...Amazon order arrives today and I will refuse delivery of the Verizon package in 3-5 business days 🙂

0 Likes
Highlighted

Thank you...although that doesnt cover the fact that the chat is useless and not cancelling an order is mind boggling.  I tried to cancel almost immediately and for 2 hrs afterwards. No worries though. That was the first time ever ordering an accessory from Verizon. It will be the last. Appreciate the response.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

I truly hope you change your mind. I do hope you have a better experience next time. I will make sure I leave feedback on your behalf. Do you have any other questions or concerns? -AmberF_VZW

0 Likes