Order processing

jandomora2014

I ordered and signed up for new services on 9/14, and still have not gotten anything other then my confirmation number, location code and order number. I can see on the order status screen that it is still "processing" but don't have any other information and just want to make sure everything went through correctly since that hasn't updated in a couple of days. Almost all the "MyVerizon" features aren't functioning either so can't see details.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Order processing

dexman

Because this forum is, primarily, peer-to-peer, the status of the order can't be seen. My thought would be to contact Verizon Wireless @ (800) 922-0204, or *611 from a Verizon Wireless mobile phone. A rep might be able to access some other database to see where things stand.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

We're excited to know you will be joining our family jandomora2014! Our mission is for you to get the information you need. Please reach out to our sales department at 1-888-924-7937. 

IvoneA_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

Woodz

I have similar problem order been processing 5 days but received letter in mail today saying I qualify for service makes no sense what's going on 

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Woodz, we certainly want you to have your order as quickly as possible and are sorry to hear there has been a delay. Help is here. Is this order for a new line or an upgrade? Have you accepted the terms and conditions for the order? 

MelissaP_VZW

0 Likes