Highlighted

Order processing for a week now?

Hello,

I placed order # [removed] on 12/23/18.  It still says processing and the chat rep could only give me info I already knew?  How can I find out more outside of calling?  It seems like if there was a problem it would have stopped me from ordering the device.  Thanks for any help you can give me in advance!

Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Order processing for a week now?

Expert

Since you ordered on Sunday the 23rd, the order should have been processed on the next business day which was the 26th. If you haven't received any tracking information yet, yes, you should be calling VZW sales to figure out what the hold up is.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Order processing for a week now?

Verizon Employee

I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with your recent order, Micedg56. I know you are anxious to get your order processed. We value your time, and we want to make sure you get the appropriate help to get this resolved. I recommend reaching out to our orders team at 888-866-6924 to review the status of your recent order. The security of our customers is critical to us, and they will need to speak with you over the phone. I appreciate your patience throughout this. Does this provide clarity?

GersonG_VZW    

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thank in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes