Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Online message and call log

The usage details (messages and calls) are missing online.  I no longer have the option to view them.  Is this a known issue?  If so, when can I expect it to be fixed?  This happened back in  April as well - PLEASE FIX  IT!!!!

Re: Online message and call log

Same here. It looks like they changed the page. Put it back like it was!!!!

Customer Support

aam1

The ability to view your usage details is crucial to being able to manage your account effectively. Here is a link with the tools available to manage your usage via My Verizon https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/tools-for-monitoring-usage/

0 Likes

This is not like it was. In the past you could click on the number and save a name to it. I had saved every phone number with their name. Now It only shows the number. This needs to be corrected and put back like it was.

Customer Support

Being able to manage your mobile usage is important. Here is a link that contains information on how to view your monthly usage, hope it helps https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/view-usage-on-your-bill/ - ChristianP_VZW

0 Likes

The call and Message logs are not updating, it says there are x-amount of messages but only shows so many? I find this super aggravating and for the expensive services I pay for I would like to access to my logs on my lines if anything were to happen. I spoke with e Rep last week and she said they would be there within 4-8 hours it's been over a week and nothing?? why Verizon? I have been an on and off loyal customer for years and always tell people to switch to you but this is garbage.

Same here. Put it back like it was!!!!  Why did the Usage Overview layout change on the website???? I used to be able to click on one of my devices and see the names of people being called or texted (I had edited the number with the nickname of the person). Now, all the names are gone and it looks hideous. 

The Verizon customer-service response is not answering the question asked! Being able to “nickname”, as Verizon referred to it, the Incoming/outgoing phone numbers In your call/message log is an invaluable asset. This is important from a business standpoint as well as a personal standpoint. It allows an account holder to easily identify important calls from clients without having to go into your phone’s call log two weeks back and pin point a specific time, date, or customer conversation. Why would you change this? It was a popular feature that had been in place for many years and some goofball decided to unilaterally make this change without any warning. This feature should be restored Immediately!

Customer Support

All of our updates are done to improve your service. I'm sorry to hear that you're unhappy with the recent changes made to your My Verizon. I will certainly lift your feedback up to my leadership team. 

EllisandraC_VZW

There are several threads about this problem. Why did Verizon make such a radical change and not warn customers in advance? If I had known this feature was going away, I would have saved the names and numbers. While it may not seem a bid deal to Verizon, it is a huge deal for those of us who have spent years creating this data.

The previous format allowed a user to add a nickname to a phone number, so the log showed names instead of numbers. This is very useful for both business and personal applications. Now, the only thing that shows is the numbers and there is no way to add names.

I realize that losing one customer is no big deal to such a huge company, but if this issue is not resolved, I will be changing carriers.