Online account not showing order

I placed an online order for a new iPhone on 11/13/20 and received an email confirmation. However, I went into a panic last week when I tried to check the order status online and it wasn't showing. I contacted CS and was assured that the order went through and everything is good to go.

The CS rep stated that the system would update overnight and it would appear the next day. But it still doesn't appear on my account under Order Status.

This appears to be some sort of problem that should be addressed by the account support tech team.

Keeping my fingers crossed that the order in, indeed, still valid and processing.

0 Likes

Re: Online account not showing order

Customer Support

We understand your concern regarding the recent order and would like to take a closer look at this matter for you. We sent a Private Note, please take a few moments to reply so we can continue this conversation in private and review your account.

VictorC_VZW

0 Likes

Victor...

I just checked and the order still doesn't appear on my Verizon online account. Here is what I see. Thanks for following up on this.

Bob Kolin

rskolin_0-1607037198700.jpeg

0 Likes

Customer Support

We would be happy to review this for you, please meet us in a Private Note. 

0 Likes

Order still does not appear on my online account "Order History" page.

0 Likes

Sorry, but I'm struggling to figure out where I meet you in a private note. 

0 Likes

How do I do that?

0 Likes

Customer Support

We want to help take look into your order, rskolin. We have sent you a Private Message, please only respond to that message going forward.

StevenG_VZW

0 Likes

Customer Support

Oh, no! I'm sorry to learn the order still isn't showing up online, rskolin! Have you received any emails with the order confirmation or tracking details? Have you been charged anything for the order?

0 Likes