Highlighted

Ongoing bill for canceled account. How to stop this? Beyond frustrated!

ROBMIN72

My wife and I combined accounts over one year ago, November 2017. Her account is closed but she continues to receive a bill for $80.08 every month. She has disputed this on multiple occasions and is now in collections. She spoke with Giovanni in October, 2018 who recognized the error on Verizon's end and said a refund would be sent and all bills would stop. The bills continue. The collection agency is sending notices. Anyone know how this can be fixed. Tired of being bounced around by phone support. Please help!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: Ongoing bill for canceled account. How to stop this? Beyond frustrated!

Community Manager
Community Manager

ROBMIN72, it is important to clear up any issues or erros in regards to an account in Collections. For a matter such as this, it is necessary to reach out to our Financial Services Department for assistance at 866-266-1445.

JoshuaC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

Re: Ongoing bill for canceled account. How to stop this? Beyond frustrated!

glitchedpixel

Cancelled accounts don't keep billing. Either there was an unpaid balance that needs to be cleared or a device left behind that wasn't a phone like a tablet.

0 Likes