ORDER STUCK IN PROCESSING

Hello. My father ordered an iPhone 6S Plus on Friday, Sept 9. The fraud protection team canceled it. Now last week, he called, verified his information with the fraud protection team, which said everything was good to go,  placed an order with the telesales department for overnight delivery for Friday, Sept 16. Paid for the tax, and shipping. The order is still under processing. He really needs a new phone, and wanted it to to a arrive by his birthday this Wednesday. Also, today, I realized that there is another order on the account, for the same phone, however we did not place it or authorize it. I am contacting via his behalf because I am his daughter and account manager, since he is not really tech savvy. Why does verizon make upgrading a phone so difficult?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: ORDER STUCK IN PROCESSING

Sounds like the original order didn't get fully removed. Just call customer service to ensure it is fully cancelled. They make it difficult only because these are $900 phones and they have to make sure it is authorized.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: ORDER STUCK IN PROCESSING

Community Manager
Community Manager

Getting up to date information regarding your order is a must, IRASTA0901. Let's see what is causing the hold up with your fathers order. I have sent you a private message so we can better assist with the order. Please respond to that private message.

JosephE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Covid19