Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Number search

How can I review numbers called on my account

0 Likes

Re: Number search

Sr. Leader
0 Likes

Re: Number search

Customer Support

Mak213, we want to ensure you can view usage information for your account as needed. I welcome the opportunity to assist with how you can obtain that call detail information. We provide a convenient way of viewing your call history via My Verizon https://www.verizonwireless.com/myverizon/ (must be logged in as Account Owner and not Member). Our website does keep data, talk and text history for your records. To view your call detail, you'll want to log in to My Verizon and click on View Usage next to the Bill info. Current usage can be selected from this page by choosing "View minutes detail" for the number highlighted in red above that option. If needing to view previous usage, choose "View Previous Usage" and select the billing period you're wanting to view from the dropdown next to where it says View or Save Printable Bill (in Blue). The usage for the monthly billing cycle chosen will display on that same page where it says "Talk" and then you've clicked on "View" under Talk log. You'll also need to ensure you've selected the number above that activity for which calls you are wanting to view. If you'd like to view Call detail directly on the bill for all lines, we do provide a PDF of your monthly bill for the last 18 months. You can also save these to your PC since they're no longer retrievable after 18 months unless ordered through us for a $5 fee. You'll still choose the bill cycle month from the dropdown but when viewing your calls via this option you'll click where it states "View or Save Printable Bill (PDF)"  and you'll get the detailed bill with all calls shown. 

EbonyR_VZW

0 Likes