Highlighted

Re: Notice about enrollment in paperless billing

Expert

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

We regret any inconvenience as we always want it to be easy to do business with us. Paper-Free Billing is optional, and we definitely don't want to lose you. Please take a moment to review the link below to manage your notifications via My Verizon. 

https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-205636/

That link does me NO GOOD as I don't use the My Verizon App and the instructions don't reference the steps for accessing the same area in the My Verizon website.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

I understand that paper-free billing is not best for everyone, DaveBootsma, and I want to be sure you have the option that fits your needs best. Please follow these steps to go back to Paper Billing:

Log into the desktop version of My Verizon as Account Owner, hover over My Profile at the top and click My Profile & Settings.  Scroll down to the Wireless Billing Information section and look for Paper-free Billing; to the far right of that, click the blue Change Paper-free Billing.  Click the blue Switch Back to Paper Billing.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

If you follow this link: https://www.verizon.com/support/view-bill-online-faqs/#what-paper-free, and find the 'Paper Settings" hyperlink, it will take you to your online account no matter what platform you are on and take you to the right place to select your preferred billing option. BrittanyC_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

The payment settings was the area I was going and it was doing me no good. 

I finally got a real and correct answer in my actual paper bill. It indicated if I wanted to continue receiving the paper bill I needed to go to vzw.com/paperbill to change the setting. After a brief stop to login my account, I was presented with a page that said I would continue to receive the paper bill.

The text message didn't work. The email didn't work. Paper bill for the win. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Exactly the same problem I had.  I don't want paperless and the less than clear "Payment Envelope" makes me wonder what I'm really going to end up with.  What is annoying is Verizon switched me over to paperless for the second month in a row without my consent and I have  not received any form of a statement at all since they switched me. Couple this unwanted problem with absolutely THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE process I have ever experienced and they end up with a very long term customer seriously steamed and ready to switch to another provider more accommodating.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

@Wahrenwc

Did you try the website I noted in the post I marked as the answer? 

0 Likes