Note 10+ 5g problem

I've had this phone for a year now and have been on a 5g plan the whole time. I haven't seen the 5g logo yet. When I bought this phone I was led to believe this phone would get 5g in the future when it's available. Now I find out I paid a couple hundred dollars more for 5g I'm never going to get on this phone because it won't  work on the nationwide 5g network. I might be switching to another carrier, unless ya'll  come up with a solution.😡

0 Likes

Re: Note 10+ 5g problem

Customer Support

Our 5G Nationwide service is real, and it covers 1800+ cities and 200+ million customers. We want you to get the most of both your device and the network. Check the coverage map, as well as the details, by clicking on this link: http://spr.ly/6606GCUIu

0 Likes

This is misleading - 5g Ultraband only in Spokane mall area in WA - your Nationwide 5g is in Seattle area, but unless I teleport to Spokane, this phone has hardware limitation to never be able to connect to Nationwide 5g. 

0 Likes

Hey schmuck the note 10+ 5g does not support the nationwide 5g maybe you should some research before you make a response like that because just checking coverage is not going to give us the nationwide 5g only uwb because yall dont want to admit to yall fudgeed up this phone and I can't wait for a lawsuit for false advertisement. I love verizons service but I hate yall for times like this I have $1500 phone that can only access 2% of the 5g available not 100% like the phone states 5g not 5g uwb if it said that I wouldn't have bought the phone

0 Likes

Customer Support

We want you to get the most from your device and it's capabilities, Bws2007. Are you noticing any connection issues. What speeds are you seeing if you take a Speedtest? Here is a direct link: www.speedtest.net What zip code are you located in? -ChrisM_VZW

0 Likes