Highlighted

Re: Not receiving invoices

Sr. Leader

I had considered Fi, but it was a bit too new and unproven, and while I thought about the $20 I'd save a month on the plan, I knew I'd make up for it with a device payment.  Plus, one would most likely be better off just going with T-Mobile as a postpaid carrier rather than Fi.  It's good to have 2 carriers I suppose, but the range of features offered was a bit slimmer than others, and not as cost effective for data users who do more than a 2GB plan monthly plus phone payment.  Google is great in most aspects, but there is always some hokeyness involved.  (Outside the usual app redundancy, you have a GSM and a CDMA network at play here)

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

Project Fi uses a combination of the Sprint and T-Mobile networks along with wifi calling. It works quite well and you only pay for the data you actually use.Smiley Happy

Oh, and of course simultaneous ringing which may make it compatible with nomorobo for those who want that.

Highlighted

Absolutely unbelievable. Almost 4 months since I CANCELLED VERIZON I am STILL having billing issues with them. I called to cancel the account on March 13th. I gave explicit instructions to the woman in customer service to cancel both the phone and tablet lines. She correctly cancelled the phone line, but only removed the insurance from the tablet line and left it's data plan active. 3 months later I receive a $350 bill for the charges accumulated on the tablet line that I had directed to be cancelled! I had a huge problem with that!

Agitated, I call them up last weekend to get everything squared away. This time, the support technician is quite helpful, understands the issue, and understands that my intention and direction months before was to LEAVE VERIZON. She explains to me that if all the cancellations had gone through when I originally directed them to, that due to ETFs I would have had to pay $340. I have ZERO problem with paying $340 for that!

So I paid. The woman thanked me, confirmed that I was 100% paid up and that this REALLY WAS THE END.

And what did I receive 30 minutes ago? A [removed] BILL FROM VERIZON FOR $110.59. The fact that I never received bills via e-mail was what caused me to leave Verizon in the first place. And now, after I've gone through all of the [removed] above and cancelled my account TWICE, they send me a bill via e-mail.

WHAT IS THIS BILL FOR. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR BILLING DEPARTMENT, VERIZON.

I was with Verizon for over a decade. Between phones and plans, I've probably given them $20,000. I was a happy customer and recommended it highly to friends and coworkers.

Can you guess what kinds of things I say about Verizon now?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

FYI since you didn't mark your discussion as question, none of the VZW reps that frequent this community would have seen this thread. They only respond to discussions marked as questions. Based on your description, this situation is best resolved by talking to the customer service department and possibly the Financial Services side of Verizon Wireless especially with any past due balances.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Thanks for the tip Ann. I'm trying here because I just want to get something in writing that I can point the next customer service rep to the next time something happens.

0 Likes