Re: Not receiving certain texts when I use texting apps other than Verizon Messages+

Joeyvegas

No, I have not tried removing and re-adding the contacts because that is not what is causing the problem.  I've had 5-6 known contacts where I've missed their texts.  I should not have to remove and re-add contacts for the text messaging to work properly.  For all I know there are multiple other text messages from other people that I was missing that I may never know about.

0 Likes

Re: Not receiving certain texts when I use texting apps other than Verizon Messages+

Community Manager
Community Manager

Joeyvegas,

If you're no longer using Message+, you will also want to ensure that you are no longer subscribed to the Integrated Messaging feature. You will need to set the Message+ application as the default to access this setting, but you can change when completed. See how by viewing the section "Syncing Messages Across Devices" by visiting our website here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/verizon-messages-faqs/#sync.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes