Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Not keeping the promise

Why Verizon can't be a trustworthy company & the agents in customer care department won't keep their words?   I have been with Verizon for 11 years.  T-Mobile offered a better plan package for 7 days in March, so we moved to T-mobile. Verizon called me everyday wanted to win me back from T-Mobile and promised me that they would do the price match.

I kept their words and moved back on March 18, but the bill becomes $100 more than T-mobile. T-Mobile (everything unlimited) was 2 lines $100, 3rd line free, and additional line $20 each.  So, $140 for 5 lines + 3 devices = $170 (tax included) in February & March 2017, but Verizon (everything unlimited) was $270 which is awful to cheat a reliable customer back from T-Mobile and not followed through their promise.  Customer care agent, Keith, said as long as I got proof they would match it, but they dishonored their words again.  I spent times to talk to agents and supervisors, and they said the computer not allowed them to change it and after March 26 there is no price match.   This is the internal problems of the company which couldn't be excused.

Should I still trust the Customer Care Department of Verizon?  Should I sign a contract first, then starting to order the devices?  Life is tough if you promise it and can't honor your own words.

Labels (1)
0 Likes