Highlighted

Not happy with Verizon

I recently switched to Verizon from Sprint in March for a better service. I have to say that I am not impressed with my Verzion. Contacting customer service in the app is difficult and getting a live agent on the line hard as well and they aren't as helpful as Sprint was in helping me with my decive. For the price I'm paying, I thought Verizon's customer service would be excellent but it isn't. I'm thinking about switching to prepaid plan because the amount I'm paying for Verizon isn't worth it. I'm a little disappointed in my service provider.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Not happy with Verizon

Customer Support

We never want to hear this, our goal is to provide nothing but excellent service, and that includes Customer Support. We have been busier than usual, and I will lift this feedback up. I do want to make sure that you get the assistance that you need. Is there anything we can help with?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Not happy with Verizon

Novice

Let me give you a tip...I've been with Verizon for over 15 years....   If you have a tech problem, when you call in ask for "tier 2 support" right away.  Otherwise the person you speak with (Tier-1) will waste 30 mins trying to understand/fix your problem, and normally they won't be able to if it's a complicated tech question.  - - Once you get to tier 2 support, they should be able to fix your problem.  Good luck.